Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fairy Pool

I've mentioned before how much I love Growing A Jeweled Rose's baths and how I sometimes use those ideas in the paddling pool outside. Today I'd like to share with you one of those ideas, our Fairy Paddling Pool, inspired by Growing A Jeweled Rose's Princess Bath.
 To make the pool I simply filled the pool with water, added a few drops of red food dye, a squirt of strawberry body wash and some heart abd butterfly foam shapes. I also filled an old herb jar with salt to act as 'fairy dust' and a 'magic potion' bottle filled with blue water.
 Bubbles had great fun pouring the salt out and watching it float in the wind and fall into the pool. I had to fill the shaker up several times!
 She also loved pouring the 'magic potion' into the pool and proudly telling me that 'Blue and red makes purple!'.
Have you played fairies in the pool before? How did you do it?

-Victoria

Please always supervise your infant/child at play.  Please stay within arms reach and never leave infants/children unattended.  You know you're infant/child best, use your own judgement-considering your infant/child's temperament, habits, behaviour and development before you play with a new play medium.

1 comment:

  1. This is very fun! My 7 year old still enjoys special additions to her bath, but now they usually include "adult" bath salts or a bubble bath.

    ReplyDelete