Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Iced Tea Sensory Play

Have you ever used iced tea as a Sensory Box filler?

We tried it whilst I was recovering at my parents' place. It was a big hit, although I won't use it inside next time!


Squiggles had a great time shaking the container and running her hands through the tea. She tasted a little more than I liked though, so next time we might make this a Bubbles only activity. Just until Squiggles gets past the 'put everything in my mouth stage!


Bubbles had fun making hand prints, shaking the container and making more prints.


What's your favourite sensory box filler?
-Victoria

Please always supervise your infant/child at play.  Please stay within arms reach and never leave infants/children unattended.  You know you're infant/child best, use your own judgement-considering your infant/child's temperament, habits, behaviour and development before you play with a new play medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment