Friday, February 28, 2014

Herbs in the Bath

Have you ever thought of putting herbs in the bath? It makes for such an amazing, calming, aromatic experience!

We made this bath whilst staying at my parents house using some of my mother's over grown herbs and both Squiggles and Bubbles loved it.

To create the bath I just placed a few drops of green and blue food dye into a warm bath and then I simply threw in a couple of handfuls of over grown lavender and parsley.

Simple but effective!

What's your favourite bath additive?

-Victoria

Please always supervise your infant/child at play.  Please stay within arms reach and never leave infants/children unattended.  You know you're infant/child best, use your own judgement-considering your infant/child's temperament, habits, behaviour and development before you play with a new play medium.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea for both myself and the family and it's a great way to teach kids about plants and herbs and their healing properties.

    ReplyDelete