Saturday, June 14, 2014

Playing with the kids when you're sick

Ever had one of those days when you're just too ill to get out of bed? I definitely have especially whilst I was recovering at my parents' place after having my appendix out.

I was lucky enough that most of the time my parents were able to look after the girls but we did have one morning when all they wanted was their mum, I couldn't bear to sit up let alone get out of bed, so instead I got Bubbles to grab a tube of bubbles and we spent over an hour simply blowing bubbles in the bedroom.

Squiggles and Bubbles both had fun, they felt loved and I was able to spend some quality time with my girls whilst still recuperating.

What's your go to activity when you're feeling poorly?


Please always supervise your infant/child at play.  Please stay within arms reach and never leave infants/children unattended.  You know you're infant/child best, use your own judgement-considering your infant/child's temperament, habits, behaviour and development before you play with a new play medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment