Monday, November 3, 2014

Teddy Bears' Picnic

Do you have a special song that your parents used to sing to you? My Dad does the absolute best rendition of The Teddy Bears' Picnic-both my sister and I are super disappointed that we've not been able to find a recording of it that even half stands up to our memory of our Dad's singing.

When I realised that I could get a picture book with all the words of the song in it I just had to buy it for the girls! Bubbles' is really into picnic's and tea parties at the moment so whilst she and Squiggles slept I set up this super easy, super simple invitation to read and play.
 The girls were absolutely thrilled and we spent the entire afternoon singing and reading the Teddy Bear's Picnic and picnicking.

I'd love it if you shared your favourite childhood song with me in the comments!

Please always supervise your infant/child at play.  Please stay within arms reach and never leave infants/children unattended.  You know you're infant/child best, use your own judgement-considering your infant/child's temperament, habits, behaviour and development before you play with a new play medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment